ES File Explorer is a smartphone management solution that allows you to organize and keep up-to-date all the applications, documents and files on your phone. With ES File Explorer, you can move files to any folder or location on your phone and share documents between applications or attach them to an email with just one click. ES File Explorer is a multi-tasking tool that gives your phone the management and organization capabilities it needs to ensure high processor performance and smooth operation. ES File Explorer is available as an application on the Android platform and the Apple platform in their respective app stores. If you download the emulator as described below, you can even download ES Explorer for PC.
Requirements for ES File Explorer on Windows 10
1. The first requirement for installing a smartphone application on your PC is an emulator that mimics the Android or iOS environment on your computer. The emulator is suitable for downloading the application.
2. Emulators for Android and iOS are available online. Depending on your preference, you can download one or the other or both. Most popular emulators are compatible with Windows and Mac systems. Some are also compatible with LINUX systems.
3. Below is a list of the most popular emulators and their download links:
BlueStacks (Android): https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
NoxPlayer (Android): https://www.bignox.com/
iPadian (iOS): https://ipadian.en.softonic.com/
4. After downloading the emulator of your choice, you need to connect to the Play Store if it is an Android emulator or to the Apple Store if it is an iOS emulator.
5. If you do not have a login account, you must register before you can download the application.
6. After logging in, simply search for ES File Explorer in the search box, and you’ll find it right away, ready to install.
Features of the ES File Explorer for PC
– In addition to managing and organizing files and documents, ES File Explorer speeds up the device you use it from by killing unnecessary applications that take up memory and increase CPU load.
– ES File Explorer comes with an FTP client that allows you to use the application on a device other than your mobile device.
– The commands we are most familiar with, cut, copy and paste, have been taken from the ES file explorer and implemented into its operation. So you can just use these commands to work with the application.
– ES File Explorer provides easy access to the contents of ZIP and RAR files, which after browsing can be organized into files and folders and saved for later use. You can also view files on any other phone or computer as long as it is connected to Wi-Fi.
Telegraphic stickers and emoticons for WhatsApp with ESfile explorer
Sometimes downloading WhatsApp stickers every time before using them can get boring. In addition, each time you want to use a new sticker, you have to download a new sticker package. Telegram Stickers has a complete library of stickers in one package. The stickers are delivered in a zipped file. Download the zip file and add a link to WhatsApp or a similar messaging tool to access a huge library of stickers. With ES File Explorer, you can easily extract the entire contents of a compressed file and then transfer it to any folder on your phone or computer to which you want to send the file.
ES File Explorer Beta version 4.0
– ES File Explorer has recently released a new update, namely a beta version 4.0.
– The new update allows remote access to files and documents and even to read some of them via FTB and SMB connections.
– The new version has a more attractive welcome screen that is both aesthetically pleasing and informative, clearly displaying the space on the dashboard.
– ES File Explorer also offers several integrated integrations with applications such as DropBox, One Drive, Google Drive and others to provide efficient storage management solutions.
If you need a data management tool for your PCs, laptops and smartphones, ES File Explorer is the best choice. The application has proven to be effective for processing and organizing files and documents without affecting processor or CPU speed. With the above steps, you can easily download and install ES File Explorer for your PC, regardless of your operating system.